Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Home alone!

So this is my first night blog, hopefully it does not turn into something creepy. So before we go into more vaguely important matters, let me justify the title of my posting.. So I do live with roommates but today its just me.. Now ever since I watched home alone, I have loved the whole idea of having the whole house to myself to mess around, eat sleep and watch tonnes of TV without any parental control, actually moving to US has been pretty much playing home alone all the time.. but having no parental control kills the fun overtime.

Now to another completely random topic, TV :D so I am big sucker for reality TV. So today as a typical surfer I am watching, biggest looser, beauty and the geek and some movie hide and seek. Whenever I am not watching multiple thgs I always feel that I am wasting time. Talk about dakota fanning shes one of the creepiest kids, I mean just put her in a movie and it will be scary you dont need anythg else. I still feel immature when I watch her. De Niro's her dad I mean the movies gotto be scary Godfather overseeing war of the worlds got to be scary ok I admit it was not but sit alone at home on a slightly chilly day and see people loosing weight, while nerdy people date beautiful people(I dont get the big deal abt that dont all the big old, cold celebs have pretty wives, gfs, etc etc) and de niro singing some lullaby its gotto be scary..

So moral of the story, dont look for morals in random vague blog, keep watching reality TV and enjoy playing home alone oh yea finishing on douglas adams hes gonna be a regular here btw "For a moment, nothing happened.Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen." So Long....

No comments: