Monday, April 21, 2008

Bad Karma et al

Not been blogging since some time due to some issues, which I m going to go in depth explore, dissect and discuss.. no that’s on my personal blog, this is still the impersonal one.

So anyways being the Aquarian I am, I have strong beliefs and disbeliefs in the extraordinary and generally beliefs go along with most of the weirdness out there. And then there was karma. Life always seems a little more fair when the concept of Karma is attached to all actions and deliberate inactions.

I am just going to go ahead and throw some stuff I have heard, admired, stuff that made some sense to me, so read on and don’t look for coherent thoughts (u shd know better by now). My mom always said, you create your own heaven and hell on earth. One of our pundits preached one day, we spend more time wishing bad for people rather than praying for some good for us. Its always I wish I get paid more than him/her rather than I get paid more period. Success is always measured in comparison; check out any Forbes list, or any list period.

There are tones of saying like what goes around comes around, u reap what u sow, everything happens for a reason and so on. I have seriously started questioning the logic behind these thoughts. Is it really true? Who is keeping score, besides the supposedly wronged party? Is it just some kind of quick fix to reassure us about the happy endings and general goodness in the grand scheme of things?

In the end I really don’t know if any of this bad karma, good karma means anything. Yes I do feel some high when I completely go out of the way to help someone and I do feel uncomfortable when I use that very apparent loophole. Besides that these thoughts do give a feeling of some overall justice, thereby reaffirming faith in another one of those phrases in the end everything comes together. Until then all we can do is invest some faith in our good karma and hope that everything does come together in the end..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Point 5 said...

There is no Karma, justice etc...if your conscious feels ok doing something than do it..if not screw it....
Also, competition is precursor to success and progress...thank go the world is competitive..

ss said...

@dieta thanks for the likeable and congratulation part :D

@point5 I get the gist of the comment althu some editing is reqd.. I m not saying competition is bad its more so the crab mentalilty..