Thursday, January 17, 2008

Transcend body, mind and time

So here I am sitting after my grueling absolutely cruel yesterday evenings workout. I went ahead and pushed myself beyond space time compendium (I know it does not make sense but I always wanted to use that phrase) and it does kind of make sense..

Well anyways so I wanted to talk about spirituality and how our bodies are just like vessels. I so want to leave this vessel for some healing and elevate to some higher pleasanter plane maybe Hawaiian kind of not that I am complaining about SoCal weather.
Digressing again! On that note I read something about how you can detect if you are ADHD but I got pretty bored so did not bother reading the whole thing, I suppose the test works, but back to spirituality.

Talking about spirituality the best asana in yoga is shavasan not only because you get to lie down after the whole gymnastic but also cause its an asana at the same time which everyone can perform.. This is so not going anywhere..

Starting afresh, I think I will do that in my next post. So appreciate your patience with my digressional ramblings who said you needed a drink for that, you just need an audience.. So like the black screen at the Soprano’s finale but in my defense I was not building up any monumental suspense for the past 8 seasons. Will just leave at that..

No comments: