Tuesday, January 8, 2008

And the New Year begins…

Every year I start with one thought only, this has got to be the year, that one awesomely fantastic year when everything shall happen. When eons past, I will look back and say yes this was that year that changed the course of my life. Sadly I caught flue on 31st night. Seems like last year did not wanna see me go all dry eyed (I am noticing my very marvinish tendencies but I solemnly swear to turn into Zaphod this year).

So to assure myself about this marvelous year I went ahead and read my horoscope on all possible websites. And yea I realized all of them have some hidden agenda against me, I mean I know in my gut this is the year so no amount of how rat(according to the Chinese calendar) this year they claim will be I am going to march forward.

Now that I have almost battled the flue off with just some Tylenol PM (which I would gladly take otherwise too), almost cleaned up my room (as per my New Year resolution), almost contacted all my long lost friends (another resolution) and even cooked finally (broke my New Year resolution of not cooking this year), I have a good feeling about this year.

To top it all I even reclaimed my pen (long story) and my to do list is prosperous again. It has stopped raining in SoCal and the mighty bright sun is shining again. 2008 is going fantastic so far and yea I am still having a good feeling about it(notice how each paragraph ends with optimism, awesome year yay!!!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.