Friday, March 27, 2009

I like living..

I like living in US. There I have said it, shoot me with your choicest epithets, with your patriotism, with your how can you think like this, with your fill in the blanks. Now calm down and read further if you want to, nobody is holding a gun to your head..

So here are my reasons listed in bullets, coz its been a long time I have used bullets and bullets never go out of fashion, veering very far off from my post now so before further ado..

•I like to walk, I love to walk actually I used to walk quite a lot in India, it always gave me a sense of pride when I could reach anywhere however ridiculous just by walking. But now I cannot walk in India, it’s always either life threatening or heart attack inducing proposition. So unless you are deaf or you love the sound of honks, or your inner physicist wants to find the correlation between time distance and velocity, walking is more like a daredevil sport..
•I like to try different cuisines, being a vegetarian its tough but I am still quite daring and have almost developed an appreciation for cold sandwiches, salads and food.. but to be brutally honest I would prefer ghar ki daal roti anyday
•I like having 24/7 electricity and water, come to think of it did not face any of those issues at home in last couple of visits
•I like having amazing internet speed, damn I get that too at home(meaning India wala ghar) now, yea it does not stream like it does here, but I m rarely online that much there..
•I like visiting museums, beaches, go skiing (at least think abt it), but then again I would prefer any vile entertaining gossip at home and never think about beaches, no wonder people here are obsessed with tmz and I have to resort to reality TV

This list is going downhill so I will repeat again, I like to walk and that’s my reason, even though I drive around all the time and go walk on treadmill at gym.. damn, darn duck it..

1 comment:

CD said...

pretty funny SS.