Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Logic looming letting go..

Okay so I wanted to act smart and play on the L word up there, go ahead fire me.. To be a lot more lucent this post is about letting go, its directed towards a certain somebody who knows who it/he/she is provided that who is reading it. I promise it wont be as convoluted as this beginning, talking about convoluted my newest word of day is circumvent, I have been actively using it in lots of conversations. More on that later, oh yes and my aura is yellow btw, but I guess that rounds up my personality info for the month.

So back to letting go, and if I have talked about this earlier then pardon me, or blame it on aging gray cells. The only thing I learned in swimming after a lot of paid lessons was to float. And the basic premise of floating mostly is to let go. There are tones of examples with quick sand and what not. Gist being there are many times in life when it is essential to let go. The more you struggle; you either end up in the deep end or getting yourself in more muck than you started with.

As creatures of habit, we have a tendency to cling on to the usual, to the everyday, to our routines, to things and very rarely to people. Talk about one clingy breed, but talking about clingy I m definitely writing once on trees but more on that later. Its mostly for the sense of security it provides. There cannot be bigger mirage than sense of security, it’s never there but we are always seeking it.

There are some basic principles in life, like live, eat, breathe, some personal principles, sleep 8 hrs, be helpful, try not to stab people, but besides all that everything is variable and it should be. The moment we try to create constants in our environment either there is chaos, or stagnant environs ruts. So spring cleaning is essential, make that all year round, tossing out all that was most essential before but just does not work now, is not giving up, it just means you are letting go so that you can float again…..

2 comments:

Point 5 said...

yeah..doing the routine is always the easy thing to do..

V said...

let go and let the wind direct you into the direction you ought to be headed towards like a cotton ball directed by the soft nomadic winds of nature